How to Submit a Refund Application
1. A client can send a refund request after the order deadline expiration within 14 days. It is important to keep in mind that refunds that are related to the issue of plagiarism have no time frame. However, a client is required to send a valid plagiarism report demonstrating writer’s fault.
* WriteCheck, Turnitin, and iThenticate are partner websites. They are considered trustworthy plagiarism search engines. Table of contents, direct quotes, works cited page and parts of assignment (questions) are not considered as plagiarism. Handwritten comments about plagiarism are not considered as valid proof as well.
2. If the writer deals with continuation orders, the administration of the company has no accountability for plagiarism found in the client’s paper. The paragraphs, which are prepared and written by our writers, will be checked and precisely analyzed for its authenticity.
3. If a client is not satisfied with the received paper, the Refund Department will step in to examine the case as well as provide a detailed report on the subject. In case client’s statements are justified, the company will partially or fully refund a customer. Usually, a client gets a response in three-four business days.
4. Our clients can ask for a free revision within two days (48 hours) after assignment’s deadline expired. When this time period has passed, a customer is supposed to place a compensation order if they want to make any changes. If a writer agreed to make a revision free of charge, no further refunds on the order are possible.
5. For big orders (20+ pages), a client can claim a free revision request within 30 days after the order deadline has expired.
6. A customer cannot apply for a free revision in case they change the initial instructions. If a client sends some essential order materials when the order has already been completed, our agents will ask a client to place an additional order that would cover the writer’s extra work.
7. In case a client has a wish to refer to an option of free revision, they need to set a new deadline. Sometimes because of the order complexity, it may take up to 24 hours to deliver the revised paper.
8. Customers are obliged to check their personal profile/email for writer’s messages or any notices from the administration. It is the responsibility of a customer to provide all of the important and explicit details when purchasing the essay.
9. There is another option for a client to choose from, it is called "Extended Revision".A client can purchase this option when placing the order. It will cost 30% of the total order price. This option makes it possible to ask for revision during 14 days after the deadline expiry. However, a revision that a client is placing has to comply with original instructions. Customers have to remember that if there was no need to place a revision request, the sum that was paid for this service will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
10. A client can get a 100% refund in case they were charged twice or placed an identical order accidentally. In such a case, a customer has to contact Support Team to cancel the order.
11. A customer will be able to get a 100% refund in case our agents did not find a writer for the ordered assignment.
12. In case a company grants a full refund to a customer, they have no right to use any of the paper/materials that were provided by our custom writing service.
A Partial Refund
13. A client can claim for a partial refund in case he/she has indicated more page numbers when placing the essay order. Our company will refund a part of the order’s price, based on the specifications in word count.
14. In case a customer has chosen a wrong level of writing by mistake, the Refund Department can refund the money.
15. If a client has added contradicting instructions/comments, the percentage of the refunded sum will be recalculated (in case the attached materials are contradicting to the “Order Description” or customer’s messages).
16. Cancelling an order if a writer was assigned:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
*A customer cannot cancel the order if 30% of the initial deadline is left and agents have already assigned a writer. In case a writer has already finished and uploaded the final paper, the order cannot be cancelled.
17. In cases of late essay order verification (if a client did not keep in touch and was unable to respond to the questions of Financial Department in order to prove their identity to avoid the repeated instances of online fraud), the deadline set for order completion starts from the moment our agents receive the respective clarifications.
Issues with Word Count
18. The number of pages to be ordered is not counted visually, but it is counted based on the number of words (300 words per page). However, there are technical orders, where many calculations are required, so the rule of word count cannot be applied. The Writing Department will try to calculate the essay order price, taking into account the provided instructions and their complexity.
19. PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes are referred to an extra service you have to pay for. Clients have an option of choosing such an option when ordering Power Point Presentation. The company has to provide approximately 100-150 words of speaker notes below each slide of the presentation.
20. Online tests are usually calculated based on the number of questions (usually it is 5 questions per 1 page). This rule is also applied to questions of “multiple choice”. A client has to place an order of 3 pages, if the test task has 15 questions.
Deadline and Delivery
21. Earlier essay delivery has to be compensated by a customer. In case our writer agreed to deliver the ordered essay earlier without customer’s compensation payment, no refund can be issued in future.
22. In case the order was delivered later without customer’s approval of deadline extension, at least a partial refund will be paid out. The difference in the payment will be recalculated.
Type of Order
23. Clients have to pick the correct order type (e.g., “Essay” instead of “Online Test”). Money return will not be issued, in case the company did not receive payment for the services that were ordered.
24. If a client is purchasing a “Rewriting” order, our writer will paraphrase/rewrite the customer’s text. In case a customer will ask for some extra research, add more sources, adjust some of the paper sections, a compensation order is to be placed.
25. We are encouraging each client to keep checking their personal profile on our website and a personal email for any messages from our Support Team. It is always appreciated by our writers when customers are easily available for communication.